FX 3000 Electrolytic Silver Recovery System
The Electro FX 3000 is designed to yield more silver, at less cost. An innovative system, designed for "closed loop" fixer desilvering and recirculation, it is ideal for large medical and industrial X-Ray operations, large Pro Labs and Photofinishing Labs and Graphic Arts applications. The Electro 3000 can be configured with 1, 2 or 4 cathodes for a 5, 10 or 20 Troy ounce per hour plating capacity. A 100 or 200 gallon desilvering tank. The modular design allows the system to grow with your needs.
- Easy cathode removal and pivoting drive assembly makes harvesting silver simple
- Drive bearings are above solution eliminating foot bearing corrosion problems
- Slow cathode rotation speed reduces brush and slip ring wear
- Easy access to cathode, bearings and brush simplifies service
- Cathode designed for outer surface plating only - nonconductive coatings are not required
- Filtered DC power supply assures even plating
- Safety sensor equipped - power supply goes into standby if cathode or anode disconnects
- Safety fused - all pumps and auxilary circuits are individually fused
- Remote power supply can be located up to 15 feet away from unit to eliminate corrosion and improve ease to service
- Amperage adjusted automatically - Hallmark Electro Silver Sensor provides accurate control for optimum plating without sulfiding
Materials of Construction
- Heavy duty 1/2" polypropylene tank and lid
- 316 stainless steel cathode
- Carbon anode
- External Tank Package - provides a 100 or 200 gallon tank and pump for collection of an isolated batch while unit is desilvering and when cycle is complete, automatically pumps in the next batch.
- Electro Silver Sensor - automatically adjusts amperage during cycle to control plating rate for optimum silver recovery while eliminating concern about sulfiding.
||65"L x 64"W x 72"H
||FX3004 - 5 Troy Ounces/hour, FX3008 - 10 Troy Ounces/hour, FX3016 - 20 Troy Ounces/hour
|External Tank (required):
||100 or 200 gallons
||120 or 240 VAC, 60Hz, 250 amps
||240 VAC, 20 amp