BFX 1002 Electrolytic Silver Recovery System
The Electro BFX 1002 is designed to yield more silver, at less cost, while using less than 8 square feet of floor space. It is ideal for Pro Labs, Large Graphic and X-Ray Labs and small Photofinishing Labs. This system desilvers a 25 gallon batch in approximately 5 hours with a 95% recovery rate. The 1002 can be configured in a recirculated mode for "closed loop" fixer systems. Hallmark's "Mark" series CRC systems are recommended for tailing.
- Easy cathode removal and pivoting drive assembly makes harvesting silver simple
- Drive bearings are above solution eliminating foot bearing corrosion problems
- Slow cathode rotation speed reduces brush and slip ring wear
- Easy access to cathode, bearings and brush simplifies silver harvesting and service
- Equipped with EEPROM which allows storage of all user inputs for custom operation
- Programmable features for amperages and plating times are easily viewed on the state-of-the-art digital display
- Cathode designed for outer surface plating only - nonconductive coatings are not required
- 80 amp "Constant Current Control" power supply assures even plating
- Digital amp guage and timer clock simplifies batch monitoring
Materials of Construction
- Heavy duty 1/2" polypropylene tank and lid
- 316 stainless steel cathode
- Carbon anode
- External Tank Package - provides a 30 gallon tank and pump for collection of an isolated batch while unit is desilvering and when cycle is complete, automatically pumps in the next batch.
- Automatic pH Adjustment System -metering pump system adds hydroxide to batch for efficient desilvering of RA chemistry.
||40"L x 17"W x 50"H
||2 Troy Ounces/hour
||25 gallons (38 L)
|External Tank (required):
||25 to 50 gallons
||115 VAC, 50/60Hz, 80 amp
||115 VAC, 20 amp